Monday, September 11, 2006

Welcome

The Reds may be done for the year. Yeah, I know, most level-headed baseball folks knew this about three months before I did, but I really had hopes that at the very least, the Redlegs would make it to the playoffs this year.

Alas, it was not to be.

I had a lot of fun during this baseball season, following all of the various top-notch Reds blogs out there in cyberspace. If you get a chance, go check out Redreporter.com, redlegnation.com, and all the other sites in the Reds blogosphere (I really, really, hate that word). They do great work, and they really made it fun to be a Reds fan this year.

But I digress.

The point I've been trying to get to is this: yes, the Reds have failed. But, they did get us all the way to football season, and for me that's enough. You know why?

BECAUSE THE BENGALS ARE BACK!

Rejoice and be merry, in that order.

I had some trouble finding many quality Bengals blogs, with a few exceptions. If you're anything like me, you can't get enough of reading about the Bengals, and so it was with this thought in my mind that I decided to create this stupid blog, uncreatively titled "Who Dave?" Because the Bengals chant is "Who Dey?" and my name is Dave. Yes, I think that's as lame as you do. I'm sorry.

SO, I'll be dropping by throughout the season to offer some Bengals-related words to help the week go by faster, so we can zip over to Sunday and enjoy the fruits of Marvin's labor.

Thanks for stopping by. Please mock me ruthlessly in the comments section. I live for that shit.

No comments: